How to Podcast: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Podcasting Podcasting is a medium that is growing every year. Professional companies are producing content with it alongside everyday Joes who are looking for a voice. So, podcasting is a field that one should consider as a chance to put their voice out there. It provides a simple method of distribution, a great way of expression, and a vast potential for influence.
In this book, you will find a number of skills and techniques related to podcasting, including
- Recording techniques, and how to make a show that resembles the professionals
- How to choose the right equipment and software for your budget
- How to get your show hosted on a blog, listed through Feedburner, and posted through iTunes.
- How to develop a solid niche, and create the product that people want
- How to choose theme music, transitions, Wordpress plug-ins and themes
- Where to market your show for the greatest impact
- Tips for getting people to share the show for you
- Taking your podcast, and making money from it.
- Making a show that advertisers want to use for their campaigns
- Learning to podcasting with a purpose, and building a community around it.
All of this will help you to develop the most well-known show, and have the largest impact. And in the end, it will market you, your company, and affect your community for the best.