Designing For Email HTML email has the reputation of being a particularly tough design medium. Buggy email clients stripping out your CSS or the spammy image that one-to-many emails not seldomly partake of, i.e. building compelling emails is quite a challenge for designers. With opening rates on mobile growing tremendously, things don't get any easier either. If you haven’t ventured on the task yet or want to improve your existing email design skills, then this eBook offers the practical advice you need, whether you want to share your stories in a newsletter or aim at committing to email to market your product.
After taking a look at the current state of HTML email design, you'll get to grips with optimizing email for mobile, and learn to build your own modular email construction kit that you can draw on to cater for best results on desktop, web and mobile clients. We'll also explore handy tips to raise your email above inbox noise — with a friendly tone and engaging content (no dirty tricks here!) — and consider missteps that you should better avoid. Building HTML emails certainly does require some fiddling around, but it's defintely worth it. So, are you ready to take on the challenge?
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
• What 22 Billion Email Newsletters Tell Us About Designing For Email
• From Monitor To Mobile: Optimizing Email Newsletters With CSS
• Improve Your Email Workflow With Modular Design
• Size Matters: Balancing Line Length And Font Size In Responsive Web Design
• How To Raise Your Email Above Inbox Noise
• Designing The Words: Why Copy Is A Design Issue
• How To Use Email To Alienate Your Users
• Email Marketing For Mobile App Creators
• How To Create A Self-Paced Email Course, designing for email, designing for email marketing, designing for email templates, designing for email pdf, designing emails for outlook, designing email for mobile, designing emails for mobile devices, designing emails for gmail, designing emails for outlook 2013, designing emails for marketo